The First Aid Centre difference:
- Personal attention is a focus – Class sizes rarely exceed 12 people. The normal is a class group of 8 -10,
- More time with your Instructor,
- More time to practice your skills,
- You get more time to ask questions and have things you are uncertain about clarified,
- When you demonstrate competence you are entitled to be awarded a Nationally Accredited Certificate. You can use this anywhere in Australia,
- We help you ensure that the “Chain of Survival” is strong within your organisation and that CPR and hopefully Defibrillation can be achieved within 4 minutes. (World research demonstrates that “….Where the Chain of Survival is Strong, Resuscitation rates can exceed 50%”)
- First Aid Training Courses can be tailored to suit your group or work team. Use this to reinforce OHS and Workplace Safe approaches all within Nationally Recognised qualifications.