First Aid Courses Tasmania.
First Aid Courses and First Aid re-accreditation in Launceston, Hobart, Devonport, Burnie, West Coast and East Coast. We come to you.
The First Aid Centre Tasmania provides the follow courses and more:
- Provide First Aid (HLTAID011) course – (once called “HLTAID003, Workplace Level 2 and Apply First Aid”), includes CPR 009
- Provide Basic Emergency Life Support (HLTAID010) course – (HLTAID002, once called Workplace Level 1 or Basic Life Support) includes CPR 009
- Provide CPR (HLTAID009) course – Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation
- Provide First Aid in an education and care setting (HLTAID012) course – Includes CPR 009
- Defibrillation, Emergency Asthma and Anaphylaxis courses are offered State-wide.
At the First Aid Centre Tasmania we teach you skills to a high level so that when you are confronted with First Aid Emergency even though it might be challenging you will have the confidence to do your best.
Provide First Aid HLTAID011, Child Care First Aid HLTAID012 and Workplace First Aid are our specialty.
Phone 0407664554 to book your First Aid Course
First Aid is a vital component in workplace health and safety and a fantastic life skill that enables you to help your family and friends. First Aid provided by trained First Responders and “Good Samaritans” may make the difference between a victims’ survival or premature death.
The First Aid Centre Tasmania is committed to ensuring access to First Aid training by providing First Aid courses at times and locations that suit you. Whether you’re the smallest company, school or family group we come to you.
The First Aid Centre Tasmania, working in partnership with a Nationally Accredited Registered Training Organisations Immediate Response First Aid and Training Supplies RTO 321544 and Safeguard Training RTO 90987, delivers a range of First Aid Courses from a number of nationally approved training packages.
The First Aid Centre of Tasmania delivers First Aid Courses in a flexible manner designed to be convenient and efficient for your organisation. That means we fit in with staff shift rosters and daily operational requirements.
Our first aid courses provide the necessary skills for your staff to respond to common emergencies in the workplace in a safe, timely and efficient manner.